Dry Yeast for Bread
Ingredients: Natural Yeast, Sorbitan monostearate(E 491),Vitamin
Dry Yeast Uses: It is used for dough with 0-7% sugar in the bread recipes.
Dosage: 0.8-1.2% of the flour
How to Use Yeast: mix the bread making yeast with flour and other ingredients well-proportioned, and then add in water and stir.
Note: Avoid directly mixing the bakers yeast with oil, salt, and ice; add oil only after all the other ingredients added and mixed even. Adjust the dough’s temperature between 26-28 ℃.
Storage/Shelf life: Store in dry and cool places for two years.
Management Certification: HACCP, ISO 9000/9001/9004/19011: 2000, ISO22000
Standard :GB/T 20886-2007
Welcome all customers to contact us and we will provide you with a competitive price, quality products, and good services for your satisfaction.
♦The natural conditions we located are ideal for raw material (Beet ) planting and growing.
♦The features of Beet molasses yeast is Fast fermenting, make bread soft and good taste.
♦ High output (12000 mt /year) can ensure continuous supply,on-time delivery guaranteed.
♦ Price reasonable with superior & steady quality.
Our Service Available:
1. Free samples can be offered for the test.
2. Packages can be made as per customer’s requests.
3. Choosing fast & reputable Shipping Line for cargo shipment.
4. Photos of cargo can be attached by email before and after loading into the container.
5. We will keep tracking the cargo status after shipment and update the arrival time to the customer.
6.Professional docs provided for Customs clearance. such as we can issue “Free Trade Area” Cert of Origin which can lower or apply with no import t