Save feed and decrease the feeding cost.
Animal feed yeast in feed reproduces yeast fungus rapidly. The enzyme in yeast fungus helps animal digestion and alimentation. Feed’s utilization ratio is improved.
Improve animal immunity.
The biology immunizing compositions in Active Feed Dry Yeast, such as yeast nucleic acid, polysaccharide and chitosan are very important in reducing animal diseases, improving immunity and survival ratio.
Improve lean meat percentage, poultry laying rate, and cows’ milk yield.
Wholesale Active Feed Dry Yeast contains abundant bio-protein, Vitamin B, cellulose, amino acid, amino acid, chitosan, polysaccharide, glucan, glutathione, etc. These kinds of nutrition in yeast is well known by people as very important compositions in improving lean meat percentage, poultry laying rate.
|Feed cost Decreasing by (%)||20~30%|
|Lean Meat Percentage Increasing by (%)||20%|
|Poultry Laying Rate Increasing by (%)||10~15%|
- Main technical data
|Protein||Active cells||Vitamin B1-B11||Nucleic acid|
|≥42%||≥15 billion/g||6000 μg /g||≥5%|
- Add feed grade Yeast in scientific dosage and some water into feed, mix it up, ferment for 1~2 hours under 30-38℃, feed animals the fermented feed. Please don’t ferment for a long time, in case the foreign bacteria pollute the feed and lower the feeding efficiency.
- Mix the feed and Active Feed Dry Yeast according to one-time usage. Extra-fermented feed should be kept in storage no longer than three days.
- 4. Reference Dosage (per ton in feed)
|Grown Cows and sheep||Fish||Seashell||Wild animal|
- Keep the yeast for aminal feed in cool and dry place. Please use up after opened, or keep in the refrigerator.
- Don’t stop for using suddenly or discontinuity. It would lower the feeding efficiency.
- Please don’t feed the active feed dry yeast directly to the animal.
If you want to know more about wholesale feed yeast production, pls contact us now.